Error: When a user tries to create an implementation project, the following warning pops up and does not let the user proceed. The warning is triggered when the user clicks the ‘Next’ button.
Too many matching records found. Specify additional criteria to limit the number of records.
Follow these steps to avoid the above error
1. Instead of clicking the ‘Next’ button, click ‘Save and Close’ project.
2. A new implementation project is created now.
3. Click the newly created implementation project.
4. Create a new ‘Task Lists and Tasks’. Select an appropriate offering and click the ‘Done’ button.
5. The task lists and tasks are created now without the warning message.
Thanks for reading. Please comment if you have questions or anything else to share.